4362 Tamboline Road, Delta BC
COVID-19 update: Opening day at the farmstand is June 5, 2020 and would like to share what to expect when you visit. We ask:
1) Not to shop if you are ill, ask a friend or neighbour to shop for you.
2) Upon arrival there is hand sanitizer to use before entering the stand.
3) There is a limit of two people (or one family) in the stand at a time.
4) All customers that are not in the same party must maintain a distance of 2 metres.
5) While not mandatory, we prefer credit or debit over cash.
6) Please be kind to other shoppers and staff, this is new to everyone
For more info visit us at cropthornefarm.com/2020/05/25/covid/
REAL. GOOD. HONEST. FOOD. We grow a wide variety of certified organic crops on our family farm on beautiful Westham Island. We focus on unique specialty vegetables, such as rainbow carrots, melons and heirloom tomatoes, while also growing the staples, such as potatoes, lettuce and broccoli, which your family already loves. Everything we sell is grown on our farm so you can be sure that it is freshly picked and at its peak. Stop in for a visit on your way out to the Reifel Bird Sanctuary for some of our fresh certified organic seasonal produce and take a moment to enjoy our family farm. We are also home to River & Sea Flowers growing certified organic specialty cut flowers. Visit our website to learn more about our farm and for information on our Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Program and Farmer’s Market schedule.
OPEN: Daily from mid-June to end of August and throughout the fall and early winter on select days; please check our website for days and times.
- Asian VegetablesBeansBeetsBroccoliBrussels SproutsCabbageCarrotsCeleriacCucumbers, FieldCucumbers, HothouseCucumbers, PicklingEggplantEggsGarlicGourdsHerbs / Herb ProductsKaleKohlrabiLeeksLettuce, FieldOnionsParsnipsPotatoesPumpkinsRadishesSalad GreensShallotsSpinachSquashSwiss ChardTomatoes, FieldTurnip / RutabagaZucchini