Willems Berry Farm
33736 Vye Road, Abbotsford
- Jack and Irene Willems
COVID-19 update: The raspberries are just around the corner and we will soon be opening for u-pick! We wanted to advise you of a few changes on the farm this year in hopes that most people will be up to speed before they come. Most things will be the same, but there will be a few differences:
1) Unfortunately, the sandbox will be closed this year and customers will not be able to have picnics or gatherings on our property.
2) We require everyone to wash their hands with sanitizer or soap and water before picking berries, and before paying.
3) We encourage people to buy a new bucket on the farm when coming to pick as this minimizes the contact we need to have by weighing containers brought from home.
4) As everyone knows, maintain your distance of 6 feet from others who are not in your group and from staff.
5) If you are feeling ill, please remain at home.
6) We prefer payment via tap VISA/debit, but we will accept cash if necessary.
We will be doing our absolute best this year to follow the guidelines of the Ministry of Agriculture, BCCDC, and the Public Health Officer. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Willems Berry Farm is a family owned and operated farm in Abbotsford. Our family has been growing berries since 1983. We offer u-pick strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries, as well as frozen berries. Limited quantities of fresh berries are available, or can be pre-ordered one day in advance. Please call ahead or check our Facebook page for availability and hours of operation. We now offer fresh cut flowers!
OPEN: Seasonally; check our Facebook page for updates.