Goji Mango Salsa
This simple and colorful mango salsa is super easy to make! It’s sweet, spicy and absolutely delicious. Serve this fresh mango salsa with chips, on tacos or salads, or as a salad itself. It’s that good. A great way to add colour and a nutritional boost to your snack or dinner.
Recipe yields about 3 cups salsa.
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen goji berries
- 1 medium red bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 1 large lime, juiced (about ¼ cup lime juice)
- ⅛ to ¼ teaspoon salt, to taste
- In a serving bowl, combine the prepared mango, bell pepper, onion, cilantro, and jalapeño. Drizzle with the juice of one lime and mix well. Season to taste with salt. For best flavor, let the salsa rest for 10 minutes or longer.