The Last Sizzling Summer Give Away of the Summer!
This is our last Sizzling Sumer Give Away of the summer, but we’re going out with a bang!
One lucky winner will be touring the Fraser Valley to pick up these amazing prizes from our member farms.
- From Aldor Acres in Langley – a family pass to their pumpkin patch – perfect timing to enjoy their Pumpkin Festival with numerous animal displays in their barns along with their Petting Zoo area outside. Be sure to check out their antique farm machinery display provided by the B.C. Farm Museum.
- From Fantasy Farms in Chilliwack – a family of pass for four. Should be lots of fun! It provides access to the pumpkin patches, corn mazes and any other activities like their petting zoo, train or hay wagon ride and Fort Runamuck
- From K & M Farms in Abbotsford – a 20 lb box of frozen chicken drumsticks boxes – perfect for the last BBQ’s of the season.
- From Lepp Farm Market in Abbotsford – one 3.98 L jug of their cider and 2 packs mulling spices – The cider is pressed in the Fraser Valley from a blend of their Ambrosia & Granny Smith apples, grown on their Okanagan Orchard in Osoyoos. Non-alcoholic, they call it cider for its cloudy appearance. This prize is perfect for serving warm at Thanksgiving gatherings, or fireside on those crisp autumn evenings.
- Minter Country Gardens in Chilliwack– a $25 gift certificate; perfect for adding fall colour to your garden
Entering is as simple as going to the BC Farm Fresh Facebook page and liking and commenting on the post.
The lucky winner will be drawn randomly on Friday, September 28 at 3:00 PM.
The winner must be able to travel to each farm to pick-up their prizes.
Good luck everyone!