Date(s) - Sat, Sep 30
11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Minter Country Garden
Join us in celebrating this amazing seasonal fruit!
- Apple Themed Cooking Demo with Chef Cam Armstrong (11am only)
- Fraser Valley Cider Company Apple Ciders Learn about their amazing handcrafted ciders, made in Langley! (11am-2pm)
- How ’bout Them Apple Samples Try a taste of the past! Several heirloom & unique apple varieties (grown locally at Annie’s Orchards) will be available for sampling.
- ‘Bad Apples’ Troubleshooting Session (1pm only) Brian will be on-hand to help you identify issues your apple tree may have faced this year (pests, diseases etc.), and learn how to prevent problems in the future.
- Aromatica Apple Tea Visit Aromatica to try a taste of their home-blended Apple Tea. True comfort!
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory Gourmet Caramel Apples They’re legendary for a reason.*
- Fresh Okanagan Apples Shop from several varieties of Okanagan Apples that we bring in just for the occasion*
- Home Baked Goods Mmm… Apple Pie, Apple Cinnamon Muffins, and more, made right here at the Callicarpa Café.
- Prize draws too!
*Available for purchase.
For more information: http://mintergardening.com/cg_events.html