EAT LOCAL...EAT FRESH
Date(s) - Sat, Aug 11 - Sun, Aug 12
11:00 am - 4:00 pm
Lepp Farm Market
Lepp Farm Market is we’ll be hostng a BBQ & Corn Roast at the market with live music and tons of free activities for the kids, too. We’d love to see you there! Charlotte Lepp & Angela Boon will also be doing canning demonstrations starting at 10:30am both days, where they’ll share their tips for canning peaches, making pickles and freezing corn for optimal storage over the winter this year.
• CORN ROAST featuring Lepp Farm-grown sweet corn
• BBQ featuring Lepp Farm-raised meats
• ICE CREAM by Betterwith Foods
made with milk from cows in Chilliwack
• LIVE MUSIC by Ryan McAllister
• FREE ACTIVITIES FOR KIDS
face-painting, mini golf and wall-climbing
• PEACH PIE COMPETITION on Sunday Aug 12, featuring Lepp-Grown Okanagan Orchard Peaches.
Competition details to follow! We’ll announce it here as soon as we’ve opened registration, so go ahead and click attending so that you’ll be notified when we post them.
• TUBIFY FREEZIES (Tubify Craft Freezies)
will be sampling their real fruit freezies