The Farm Store at Fraser Valley Specialty Poultry
4540 Simmons Road, Chilliwack BC
COVID-19 update: We will continue to keep you informed through social media as we implement updates to our Covid-19 policies under the guidance of Fraser Health. We will adopt all additional protocols they suggest. In the meantime, we are open and business as usual.
• All door handles, counters, and surfaces are cleaned with a bleach solution recommended by Fraser Health every 15 minutes, or in a timely manner following customer contact.
• Shopping baskets are sanitized after every use.
• We are accepting cash, and keep hand sanitizer next to the till for you after you handle it.
• All staff are provided with PPE including gloves for specific tasks.
• As a small store, there are usually no more than 4 customers here at one time, and we restrict the number of shoppers to 6 in the store at a time.
• Arrows are placed on the floor to direct our customers on how minimize contact with each other in our aisles.
• We installed a plexi-glass shield in front of the till to protect both our customers and our staff. We clean this shield throughout the day.
• We sanitize our debit / credit card machine throughout the day.
OUR FAMILY LOVES TO FARM AND PRODUCE GOOD FOOD. That’s our motto, but it’s not just words to us. We’ve farmed in the Fraser Valley for five generations and we understand the value of supporting our community. We take care of every aspect of raising top quality poultry and delivering it to you. We team up with local producers to bring in quality products including grass-fed grass-finished beef, artisanal cheeses, BC dairy, locally roasted coffee, and gourmet snacks. The Farm Store is open year round. You can now order FVSP poultry online at www.online.fvsp.ca.
OPEN: Year round, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Saturday and Sunday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.