Fresh Fruit and Yogurt Ice Pops
Here’s something to celebrate the last days of summer.
- 2 cups each fresh blueberries, raspberries, strawberries and sliced bananas, mixed
- 2 cups plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 8 small paper cups
- 8 popsicle sticks
- Place the mixed blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, sliced bananas, yogurt, and sugar into a blender. Cover, and blend until fruit is chunky or smooth, as desired.
- Fill paper cups 3/4 full with fruit mixture. Cover the top of each cup with a strip of aluminum foil. Poke a popsicle stick through the center of the foil on each cup.
- Place the cups in the freezer for at least 5 hours. To serve, remove foil and peel off the paper cup.
Servings per recipe: 8
Ready In: 5 h 15 m
Prep time: 15 m