Ten Reasons Why Santa Claus Could have been a farmer
Here’s a light hearted story that compares Santa Claus to farmers. Whether it’s true we’ll let you decide!
- He works all year, just to give his stuff away
- He’s good with livestock
- He knows how to get by with the same equipment season after season
- He works outside, even in bad weather
- He’s good with kids
- His wife is an excellent cook
- He could stand to lose a few pounds (see reason #6)
- He’s used to getting in and out of tight spaces
- He covers a lot of ground in a hurray when the pressure is on
- He takes care of the needs of the whole world.
Merry Christmas from BC Farm Fresh!